Key Features include
- The ability to create and save worksheets out of any Chinese text.
- Annotate your text with pinyin and/or stroke orders.
- Share and search Chinese learning material.
- Create homework program of your own.
- Input CHINESE text you want your kids or students to practice writing.
- Save the worksheets you created with more options.
- Search and use worksheets already created by other users.
- Generate interactive reading sheets with pinyin toggle and stroke order animations.
- Combine worksheets together as homework.
Page Content retrieved from http://confucius.washington.edu/hanlexon/ 3/10/2011
You can see some examples that were generated by me here.
- Numbers (1 - 10)
- Bo Po Mo Fo (ㄅㄆㄇㄈ) practice sheet
- MeiZhou Chinese Level 1 美洲華語 第一冊 (16 Lessons / 16 Worksheets)
- How to write Jeremy Lin (林書豪)?
- How to write Happy Easter (復活節快樂)?
- Chinese Vocabulary Meaning Worksheet 1 -朋友,跳,唱...ect.
- Speak Mandarin in Five Hundred Words - Chinese Character Practice Worksheets