A place where you and your kids can learn Mandarin together
Saturday, March 12, 2011
A. What is Google Translate? (from Google)
Google Translate is a free translation service that provides instant translations between 57 different languages. It can translate words, sentences and web pages between any combination of our supported languages. With Google Translate, we hope to make information universally accessible and useful, regardless of the language in which it’s written. Read more
B.How to use Google Translate (Step-by-Step)
1. Go to Google
2. Click on "more"
3. Choose "Translate"
4. Type your message in the little window
5. Choose your desired "Translate from" and "Translate into" languages
6. Click "Translate"
7. Your message is translated!
8. You can also click on the Listen icon to learn how to say the word.
Note: You can directly go to the Google Translate tool by clicking on the image below.
C. More information on how to use Google Translate Gadget for your website or blog
1. Translate your website or blog to different languages using Google Translate Gadget